Oliver Russell, a social impact branding agency, located in Boise, Idaho, is seeking a PR pro to join our team.
This individual will lead our PR practice, elevating the impact of organizations striving to do good for people and our planet.
- Lead strategic PR projects for both clients and the agency
- Direct the overall PR practice and provide day-to-day execution within the context of business objectives
- Apply a creative mindset for how to “make” news—not just telling a story, but being the story
- Possess a strong media relations background with the ability to work the evolving landscape of influencers
- Cultivate and leverage journalist relationships
- Manage crisis communications and counseling
- Senior PR experience
- Agency experience
- Track record of major stories placed
- Competence with PR software
- Not afraid to pitch
- Business acumen
- Strong writer/communicator
- Plays well with others in collaborative environment
- Passionate about, or versed in, social enterprise & B Corps
Please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
Please understand that due to the number of applicants, we will only respond to qualified applicants.
Please no calls (this includes follow-up calls to ensure we received your materials). Thank you. We look forward to hearing from you.