OLIVER RUSSELL IS A BRANDING AGENCY THAT ELEVATES THE IMPACT OF BUSINESSES STRIVING TO DO GOOD FOR PEOPLE AND OUR PLANET. AS A PUBLIC BENEFIT CORPORATION AND CERTIFIED B CORPORATION, WE SHARE OUR CLIENTS “WHY” AND ARE TRULY COMMITTED TO THEIR MISSION’S SUCCESS.
Russ Stoddard(owner), Brandon Stoker (designer) and Brian Millar (copywriter)
There is no shortage of branding consultancies, ad agencies, P.R. firms, or marketing communications companies. So it’s a good thing for us that we picked a different lane. Oliver Russell is first and foremost a social enterprise. We believe that doing good is equally important as making money, and that simply making money is not a good enough reason to be in business.
Nearly three decades ago, our agency’s founder, Russ Stoddard, had the idea to merge his trade (public relations) with the then fledging movement of social entrepreneurism. Today, that notion is alive and very much kicking at Oliver Russell.
Rob Osler (managing director), Shawna Samuelson (account director) and Mike Stevens (design director)
Oliver Russell is a social impact branding agency. We partner with other like-minded business founders and executive teams to elevate the stories of brands with the potential to make our world a better place.
- We are a Public Benefit Corporation, which gives us the legal right and responsibility to pursue social and environmental outcomes alongside financial profit.
- We’re a Certified B Corporation, which means we’ve completed a rigorous assessment of our practices and policies as they relate to the environment, workers, customers, community, and governance.
- We operate Think Boise First, an independent business network promoting a local living economy, and we are a certified Bicycle Friendly Business by the League of American Bicyclists.
- We’re members of the international B1G1 giving community; when we add a new client or use alternative transportation to get to work, we provide business loans to women in Malawi and sponsor bikes for Cambodian children to get to school.
- Each year, we set aside a certain percentage of our work as in-kind services or at reduced rates for good causes.
Jenai Jasper (financial manager) and Raylene Brent (business manager)