Oliver Russell is a social impact branding agency. We partner with other like-minded business founders and executive teams to elevate the stories of brands with the potential to make our world a better place.
- We are a Public Benefit Corporation, which gives us the legal right and responsibility to pursue social and environmental outcomes alongside financial profit.
- We’re a Certified B Corporation, which means we’ve completed a rigorous assessment of our practices and policies as they relate to the environment, workers, customers, community, and governance.
- We’re members of the international B1G1 giving community; when we add a new client or use alternative transportation to get to work, we provide business loans to women in Malawi and sponsor bikes for Cambodian children to get to school.
- Each year, we set aside a certain percentage of our work as in-kind services or at reduced rates for good causes.
- We are also GoodWell Certified, meaning we have committed to aligning our values with actions to ensure an engaged, equitable and human workplace. This commitment is audited, annually, across three workplace insights: loyalty & engagement, pay equity, and people and benefits.
Russ Stoddard, Founder; Brandon Stoker, Designer; and Brian Millar, Copywriter
There is no shortage of branding consultancies, ad agencies, P.R. firms, or marketing communications companies. So it’s a good thing for us that we picked a different lane. Oliver Russell is first and foremost a social enterprise. We believe that doing good is equally important as making money, and that simply making money is not a good enough reason to be in business.
Business Development Director
Account Services Director
President & Founder
Nearly three decades ago, our agency’s founder, Russ Stoddard, had the idea to merge his trade (public relations) with the then fledging movement of social entrepreneurism. Today, that notion is alive and very much kicking at Oliver Russell.
Rise of the Socially Conscious Business
A new breed of socially conscious companies is changing how consumers shop, where employees work, and the way in which the world does business.
Rise Up—How to Build a Socially Conscious Business—sets the stage for this optimistic business trend where companies create financial profit for stakeholders through products, services, and business models that create social impact and public benefit.
ORDER RISE UP
Rob Osler, Managing director; Shawna Samuelson, Account director; and Mike Stevens, Design director; Ashley Ridgway, Account manager